Our membership year runs from Jan 1st to Dec 31st. Membership is inexpensive with a single person membership $30 per year and a Family $50 per year.
Note: If you join after Oct 1st, your membership will be free for the balance of the current year and will be recorded as payment for the next membership year. 15 months for the price of 12!
To join the club click on the button below and complete the on-line form. Once complete, you will get a confirmation email with your membership number included. Keep this email in a safe place or print it out as in future you will need your membership number to renew your membership or alter your details. You can find step by step instructions here.
- You can pay by cheque or on-line by internet banking or by credit card.
- If you choose cheque or internet banking, the details of how to pay will be in the confirmation email.
- If you choose to pay now for payment by credit card or debit card you will be directed to PayPal. Then most people need to select Pay by Credit Card as below. Fill in all the payment details on the form that pops up and its all done. :-)
- If you choose Family membership, as you add family members, it may look like each family member will cost you $30, but when you get to the final payment page, this will be discounted to a maximum of $50.
Benefits of joining the club
- Recreational rides in the Manawatu district and beyond.
- Organised club trips to NZ's best mountain biking destinations.
- Affiliation to BikeNZ , which means that you can get a race license to gain points in the National Series.
- Member discounts at Palmerston North's best bike shops.
- Access to private forest trails closed to the general public.
- Support local Trail building to create great mountain bike experiences in the region.
- Free skills coaching. Club Nights during summer for rider development.
- Social Club nights twice a year.
- Racing. Summer and Winter race series and Club Champs. 12 series races per year plus major events, like Santoft Sizzler 5 hour and Kahuterawa Challenge.
- Weekly Winter night rides.
- Community events, such as Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day and iBike 4 Kids
- Weekly email newsletters with all the MTB news, rides & events, website with calendar of club events, Facebook page to share with other club members.